Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I was a sneaky little thing today....

without telling the girls, or heck even knowing what I was about to do until about 12:30 this afternoon, I brought HER home:



this is Little Puss - soon to be named Winnie as soon as we can get her used to it LOL

Isn't she SWEET??? she's sooo soft and I'm hoping really cuddly - right now she's very timid, but slowly getting used to us.

She and Tigger really seem to like each other, no??

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful DL!

Anonymous said...

Awww, she is so beautiful! Were the girls excited? Do they know yet?

DonnaLeigh said...

They didn't know until they came home from school - and they were VERY excited! It's been a fun day so far LOL

Anonymous said...

she's beautiful

Anonymous said...

She has no idea what she's got herself into now, huh? Have you dressed her up yet? She's adorable!!

DonnaLeigh said...

ROFL Donna! No, no costumes yet!! but have no fear, it'll happen sooner or later! LOL

ZenJen~ said...

love,Love,LOVE Shelties! Had one for 12 years. she past away last August. Yours are gorgeous - Happy Brushing
- Jen

Anonymous said...

Awwwww DL...she's just sweet!! Congratulations on your new baby!

Debbie