Well, 2007 came in with little fan fare, hanging out at the bar, listening to some karaoke (and I sang once, but alas no video sorry lol), and pretty much the worst part was freezing our asses off waiting for a taxi! LOL
Today was spent cleaning, hanging out having brunch with friends :) having supper at Kevin and Tracy's, and now I'm sitting here - trying to decide if I want to start yet another web page LOL I've found a name I like (and it's available!) and now I'm just searching around trying to find a new web host that might be cheaper then the ppl I use for ladynova.com
I'm also trying really hard to not smoke today - I've only had 4 which for me is quite good lol I'm not saying I'm quitting, because frankly that just sets me up to fail LOL But I am choosing to try NOT to smoke. And if I can stop completely then great for me :)
Monday, January 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment