A very long year without posting anything! That's bad, no?? And I have some awesomely good news to actually share! Yay me :)
1st - back in Oct/12 I interviewed for a job - and GOT IT! After 6 years of being unemployed I was back in the working world again - A new restaurant was opening up here in town, Dixie Lee (think KFC but better? lol) and I was hired in a full time position. Go me!
2nd - two weeks before Christmas I finally found a new place to live after living with friends for the last 16 months. Holy crap. To say Christmas passed by me in a huge blur is an understatement, what with working, trying to clean and fix up a horribly neglected apartment and arrange to get all my stuff outta storage. I did it tho!! The girls and I have been officially out on our own for a week now. Ahhhhhh, It's been lovely! Now fingers crossed work continues to go well, my hours stop being cut down (sigh) and that I can continue to afford this new found freedom? man. lol.
Today the girls went back to school after their long Christmas break so I've been enjoying having the place to myself...done a little cleaning, a little decluttering and waiting for my friend Crystal to arrive for a visit. Also enjoying a day off today too! Now if it would just warm up a bit it would be perfect :)
More Later peeps. Ha. Do I even HAVE peeps on here anymore besides my Dad?? Hi Dad! :)
Thursday, January 03, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment