Wow, it has been a long time since I've blogged here - I have a hard enough time finding stuff to write about for one blog let alone 2, but with the demise of Quietwhisperings.com I'm now back here...at least its free, right? *sigh*
So, what's new? Well - on Wednesday (the 29th) BOTH my girls graduated - Megan from grade 6 and JC Wickwire Academy, and will be starting Jr High in September. And Alyssa graduated from Liverpool Regional High School - receiving one bursary - "The West Family Bursary" in the amount of $1000.00!! YAY! :) The best part of that was, her Papa was/is here for a visit and HE was the one who presented it to her!! Awesome no?? :)
Earl and Kathleen have been here since the 28th, leaving in the morning...they've kept themselves pretty busy with it being Privateer weekend here and all which is a good thing :)
Sunday, July 03, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment